Our food Gist today shall be on how to make bread and butter pudding. It is quite an easy job which requires no particular catering expertise.
Below are the recipe to make a sumptuous bread and butter pudding. Follow these steps and gist me on how it all went down.
Have a damicious weekend!
1.Whisk the Egg, Sugar & Essence in a bowl.
2. Pour the milk & whisk continuously.
3. Pass it through a fine strainer into a pie dish
4. Add little grated nutmeg
5. Stand it in a roasting tray half-full of water
6. Cook slowly in a moderately oven at 160 degrees for about 45 mins.
7. Clean the edge of the dish & serve.
YOU WILL NEED
- 2 slices of white or whole meal bread
- 2-3 fresh egg
- A drops of Vanilla essence
- Milk: whole 0r skimmed
- Sugar: Castor or unrefined
- Butter filling of your choice
Carefully weigh your ingredients. It may seem too tedious, but it’s a very crucial step for this recipe to work.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES contact
Mcdammy Cakes & Confectioneries
It is Damicious!
You are winning! Yes, we are winning!